Gujarati Bhakri Wheat Flour Inflated Bhakri (Recipe in Gujarati)
There are many types of bread. For many, it is a staple food. Serve Gujarati inflated bhakri hot with mug dal, spinach mug dal or milk or chunda or pickle for lunch or dinner. It is also a popular Gujarati breakfast. It also tastes good in hot weather, and deep bhakri is also great with morning tea or coffee. They are very expensive in our home.
The flour of this bhakri has to be slightly thickened and a little thicker and smaller than the other bhakri. And have to do on slow gas, so as not to feel raw. It looks great even if it is eaten hot or deep alone. This is one of our favorites.
You make this too and say how do you feel ??
2 cups Flour
1 tbsp Ghee
1 tbsp Oil
Water (can also take milk)
Steps on How to Create Gujarati Bhakri
1. To make bhakri, combine wheat flour, ghee, oil and salt in a bowl and knead the dough using a little water.
2. Take special care that the flour does not become lumpy. Cover and let the flour rest for 10 minutes. Then make 12 to 12 small loaves of fine masala. This bread is made small.
3. Heat a non-stick frying pan, fry on low heat without adding oil or anything else. After it is nicely baked like pink, inflate the bread crumbs with the help of chipia.
4. Once both sides are nicely cooked, take them off, and immediately take them down and apply ghee. Serve hot.
5. In our house, we eat this with mug dal or spinach mug dal. And a deep morning tea.
Your kitchen is ready.
If you like ” Gujarati Bhakri Wheat Flour Inflated Bhakri (Recipe in Gujarati) ” dish, there are many other recipes on how to make it. If you like this dish, you can click here to see the recipe and get information about all the recipes on this website.