Vegetable Upma Full Recipe : – Rava Upma is an excellent Indian snack. Which is made from semolina (rava), in which semolina and very few spices are used to make a delicious analogy.
Upma is a very simple recipe made with ingredients that are readily available at home. It is a healthy and nutritious dish.
Today I have created from restaurant style. Absolutely granular. I’ve made use of that big rava, so it’s a great holiday. The measure of water is very important in Upma. It is very important to take three times as much water as one part. My mom takes 1 part yogurt and 2 parts water in it, and makes a very nice delicious sub. You should try to make it this way too. That would be great.
Vegetable Upma Full Recipe
Many people also use onion in the recipe of Upma. I use yogurt here, so don’t use onions. In Ayurveda, it is forbidden to eat yoghurt and onion together. It is considered a diet against both. If you have to eat onions in it then don’t use yogurt. Instead of yogurt, take one part rava and three parts water.
You can make upam in different ways like plain upam, masala upam, vegetable upam. In all of this, vegetable sub is my favorite.
You can also try this recipe in a restaurant just outside of me. And need to know how you felt?
- 1 bowl of rava (rava of large grains)
- 1 bowl of yoghurt (it is very important to measure the yoghurt from the same bowl from which the rava was taken)
- 2 Bowl of water (It is very important to measure water from the same bowl)
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1/2 teaspoon rye
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- ૩ Green ground chillies (take more if eaten spicy)
- 8-10 neem leaves
- 1 tablespoon chickpeas
- 1 teaspoon lentils
- 2 tbsp peas (soak in hot water for 10 minutes so that it rises a little; remove from the water before adding to the upma)
- 2 tablespoons square sliced carrots (keep this in boiling water with peas for 10 minutes and remove from water before use)
- 2 teaspoons of capsicum (I have used red capsicum, you can use the capsicum of your choice)
- 1 tablespoon crushed ginger
- 10-11 pieces of cashew nuts
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Chopped coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon dry copra paste (optional)
- Take 2 teaspoons of oil in a cauldron. Once the oil is hot, add rye and cumin.
- Add cumin and mustard seeds, finely chopped chillies, neem leaves and asafoetida. Now add chopped chickpeas and chopped lentils. Mix everything well. Stir a few times.
- Now, add rava to it. Mix everything well. Keep the flame of the gas slow. Take special care not to burn the rava. Bake on slow gas until nicely pink.
- Now, add the vegetables you like. Nobody in our house likes onions; That’s why I didn’t leave. Add if you like. I added a few peas, carrot pieces and red capsicum. Sounds great in this test. You can add green capsicum if you like.
- Bake all nicely over low heat. The rava will cook nicely so it will smell very nice. All the vegetables will go well together. Once the nice pink bake is done, the rava seeds will come out nicely, now add the cashew pieces and crushed ginger. Stir well and mix everything. Let the cashews cool for a while.
- Now, add salt and sugar in the curd, stir well. Whisk the yogurt very nicely. In such a way that no lumps remain. Now add it to the rava in the palm, and shake vigorously. Be careful not to get lumps in the rava. If you shake it quickly, it will not be without nice knots.
- Now add water to it, stir everything nicely. Let it happen for a while. Now, add ghee from above if you like. No one in our house likes ghee from above, so I didn’t add. And now turn off the gas and cover for a while.
- Serve hot.