Panipuri Puris Finish fried in pure oil
Can we live without eating Panipuri? The answer to this question is always “no” for us. Water is very expensive for me and my daughter. 😘 We can live without eating anything else, but it is very difficult without water. … 😉😊
Before, they used to bring me home from the market at any time. I have stopped eating everything outside for 6 months. So now I have started making puri at home. This is very easy to complete. A few things to keep in mind is that even finer and fried puris in pure oil can be prepared better than a nice fun market. Now the bus has decided to make something special made at home. What do you all have to say ??? If such a nice finish is made at home, it should be brought outside !!!!
1 cupRavo (50 gm) I have a large ravo which you use for shera. You can also take a small amount
2 tbsp Wheat flour (the flour we use for bread)
1/2 glass Water
1 tbspEno (whichever white or lemon runs). I have been using Lemon Eno since I got rid of the white
Finish frying oil
Steps on How to Create Panipuri Puris :-
1. Mix both the flours and add a little bit of water to the flour.
2. Once the flour is bound, cover and let it rest for 15-20 minutes.
3. After 15-20 minutes, apply a little oil on the flour and mix well. Make small loaves and press them with this roti maker. If you do this with a wind machine, all the fullshage will be, and it will be very tight. If there is a machine, weave.
4. First heat the oil evenly. Then keep on medium and fry a little bit. Puri will come up on its own. Turn and fry on the other side.
5. Put the saddle out on a paper napkin. When it gets cold, pack it in an air tight container.
Your kitchen is ready.
If you like ” Panipuri Puris ” dish, there are many other recipes on how to make it. If you like this dish, you can click here to see the recipe and get information about all the recipes on this website.