Mango Mastani Popular Drink From Pune
Mangomastani is a popular drink from Pune. It is made by dipping ice cream and dried fruits, glazed cherries and broken fruits in a mango milkshake. 😋😋
There are a lot of fun. Sitaphal Mastani, Pineapple Mastani, Vanilla Mastani, Orange and Rose Mastani, Pistachio Mastani, Chocolate Mastani and Mango Mastani …. and many more ..
So I have never been to Pune, but I enjoy making mango mastani at home. You too can make from this recipe and enjoy it at home
2 Paki mango pulp (cut into small pieces in 1/2 mango and put in another, pulp the remaining mango without adding water, and strain it so that no fibers come)
Vanilla ice cream
2 tbsp Mango Custard Powder
Cold milk (1/2 cup for custard, another for milkshake)
Steps on How to Create Mango Mastani
1. Add mango custard powder in 1/2 cup milk and stir well. Add desired sugar and mix. Keep stirring so that it does not stick to the bottom. Once it cools down, pour it in a bowl and let it cool down.
2. First put the mango pieces in a long glass.
3. Now, add the chilled mango custard on top
4. Now, add the vanilla ice cream.
5. Now, keep 2-3 teaspoons of pulp aside, add the rest of the milk and make a thick milkshake. Add the above.
6. Saved, pour over a little mango pulp.
7. Make small pieces of chocobar and put them on top. And a few other small pieces of mango.
8. Garnish with cherries and tutifuti, and enjoy a cool mango mastani.
Your kitchen is ready.
If you like ” Mango Mastani Popular Drink From Pune ” dish, there are many other recipes on how to make it. If you like this dish, you can click here to see the recipe and get information about all the recipes on this website.