Aloo Mazala Full Recipe in Gujarati :- Potato masala is required for dhonsa, sandwiches, roti rolls (wrap). This potato masala is known as aloo masala in South India and is mostly eaten with masala dhonsa. This delicious peach masala is very easy to make.
If you have boiled potatoes, this recipe only takes 15 minutes. Becomes as soon as possible, and is also nice in the test.
The way I made it will give you the taste of being in a restaurant. Sounds great. All this is priced at our home.
You eat it with dhosa, eat it with puri. I also often use this to make saddle rolls or potato sandwiches at school lunches. Aloo Mazala Full Recipe in Gujarati
You can make it spicy or spicy keeping in mind your test. I make it the medium spicy that is in a restaurant. And I prefer to make it a little softer or a little drier (for sandwiches). You also need to try this recipe from me and tell me how you felt ??
Aloo Mazala Full Recipe in Gujarati
2 tablespoons oil
1/2 teaspoon fine rye
1/2 teaspoon cumin
1 tablespoon lentil lentils
1 teaspoon lentils
2-3 green chillies (chopped)
8-10 neem leaves
1 large onion (finely chopped)
2-3 small boiled potatoes medium chopped
1 teaspoon turmeric
2 extra chillies
1 teaspoon lemon juice
1/2 teaspoon sambar masala (if you don’t want to use this you can also use garam masala)
1/2 teaspoon chilli powder (optional)
1/2 dry copra paste.
Step By Steps How To Make Aloo Mazala
- Take the oil in a pan. Once the oil is hot, add rye, cumin, chickpeas and lentils. Add rye and cumin seeds, neem leaves, chilli pieces and asafoetida. If you eat spicy, add chili to the PC. It will be spicy. I don’t make it very spicy so I have made chilli pieces.
- Now, add finely chopped onion. Add salt and turmeric.
- Mix everything nicely. Salt and turmeric will help the onion to rise quickly. Add extra chillies.
- Now add boiled potatoes in medium size slices. Stir well and mix.
- Add lemon juice, sambar spice and a little cayenne pepper. Mix everything well. Squeeze the spices with a small spoon. If there is a large piece of potato, it will break. Fill with coriander and copra paste. Serve with dhonsa or puri or paratha.
How To Make :-} Gujarati sour sweet curry How To Make